Ph. D., Mathematics, University of Houston (Vern I. Paulsen, advisor)
M. A., Mathematics, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey (Aurelian Gheondea, advisor)
B. S., Mathematics, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, JL Doob Research Asst. Prof.
University of Houston, Post-doctoral research fellow.
Operator Algebras, Operator systems, C*-algebras, tensor products in operator algebras and nuclearity related properties.
Application concern Quantum Information Theory, non-commutative probability, order and positivity theory.
- On a non-commutative analogue of a classical result of Namioka and Phelps (To appear in J. of Functional Analysis)
- Characterizations of the Weak Expectation Property (with D. Farenick, V.I. Paulsen and I.G. Todorov) New York J. of Math., to appear.
- Operator systems from discrete groups (with D. Farenick, V.I. Paulsen and I.G. Todorov), Comm. in Math. Physics: Vol. 329, Issue 1 (2014), Page 207-238
- The Weak Expectation Property and Riesz Interpolations (Submitted, preprint is available at arXiv:1201.5414)
- Nuclearity Related Properties in Operator Systems J. of Operator Theory Volume 71, Issue 1, Winter 2014 pp. 95-156
C*-algebras with the weak expectation property and a multivariable analogue of Ando’s theorem on the numerical radius (with D. Farenick and Vern I. Paulsen), J. of Op. Theory, Vol. 70, Issue 2, Autumn 2013
- Quotients, exactness and nuclearity in the operator system category (with V.I. Paulsen, I.G. Todorov and M. Tomforde) Adv. in Math. Vol. 235, 1 March 2013, Pages 321–360
- Tensor products of operator systems (with V.I. Paulsen, I.G. Todorov and M. Tomforde) J. of Functional Analysis Vol. 261, Issue 2, (2011), 267-299
American Mathematical Society
HONORS & AWARDS
My research has been supported by the National Science Foundation.
I am a J. L. Doob Research Scholar.