Dewey Taylor, Ph.D.
Grace E. Harris Hall, 1015 Floyd Ave., room 4160
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, North Carolina State University
- M.S. in Mathematics, North Carolina State University
- B.S. in Mathematics, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Mathematical Biology
- Graph theory
- Rychtář, J., Taylor, D. A game-theoretic model of Lymphatic filariasis prevention, PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 2022, 16(9): e0010765.
- Kimball, P. , Levenson, J., Moore, J., Rychtář, J., Taylor, D. An ODE model of yaws elimination in Lihir Island, Papua New Guinea, PeerJ, 2022, 10:e13018.
- Fortunato, A. K., Glasser, C. P., Watson, J. A., Lu, Y., Rychtar, J., & Taylor, D. Mathematical modelling of the use of insecticide-treated nets for elimination of visceral leishmaniasis in Bihar, India. Royal Society Open Science, 2021, 8 (6), 201960.
- Engelhard, C. A. G., Hodgkins, A. P., Pearl, E. E., Spears, P. K., Rychtar, J., & Taylor, D. A mathematical model of guinea worm disease in Chad with fish as intermediate transport hosts. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2021, 521, 110683.
- University Distinguished Teaching Award, VCU, 2022
- Outstanding Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentor Award, VCU, 2017
- Maltbie Teaching Award, N.C. State University, 2004
- Outstanding Teaching Award, N.C. State University, 2000