Dewey Taylor, Ph.D.
Harris Hall 4160
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, North Carolina State University
- M.S. in Mathematics, North Carolina State University
- B.S. in Mathematics, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Graph theory
- Product graphs
- Domination in graphs
- Algebraic monoids
- Direct product factorization of bipartite graphs with bipartion-reversing involutions (with G. A. Asmerom, R. H. Hammack, C. Larson), SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 23(4), 2010, pp. 2042–2052.
- Bruhat order on J-classes of reductive monoids, Semigroup Forum, Vol. 78, 2009, pp. 7–13.
- Perfect r-codes in strong products of graphs (with G. A. Asmerom, R. H. Hammack), Bulletin of the Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications, Vol. 55, 2009, pp. 66–72.
- Factorial properties of graphs (with G. A. Asmerom, R. H. Hammack), Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, 44, 2009, pp. 256–262.
- Perfect r-codes in lexicographic products of graphs, Ars. Combinatoria, Vol. 93, 2009, pp. 215–223.
- Total perfect codes in tensor products of graphs (with G. A. Asmerom and R. H. Hammack), Ars Combinatoria, Vol. 88, 2008, pp. 129-134.
- Fine Bruhat intersections for reductive monoids, International Journal of Algebra and Computation, Vol. 16, No. 6, 2006, pp. 1181-1196.
- American Mathematical Society
- Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications
- Nominee for Distinguished Teaching Award, College of Humanities and Sciences, VCU 2014
- Nominee for Distinguished Advising Award, College of Humanities and Sciences, VCU 2013
- Maltbie Teaching Award, N.C. State University, 2004
- Outstanding Teaching Award, N.C. State University, 2000