Moa Apagodu, Ph.D.
Grace E. Harris Hall, 1015 Floyd Ave., room 4148
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics, Rutgers University, 2006 [Adviser: Doron Zeilberger]
- Master of Science in Mathematics, Temple University, 2001
- Advanced Diploma in Mathematics, ICTP The Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics Italy, 1996
- Master of Science in Mathematics, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia, 1994
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia, 1990
- Enumerative and algebraic combinatorics
- Hypergeometric series and generalizations
- Symbolic computation
- Combinatorial number theory
- M. Apagodu, D. Zeilberger, Searching for Strange Hypergeometric Identities by Sheer Brute Force, INTEGERS, 8(2008), A36.
- M. Apagodu, D. Zeilberger, FIVE Applications of Wilf-Zeilberger Theory to Enumeration and Probability, Latest Advances in Symbolic Algorithms”, World Scientific, Aug. 2007.
- M. Apagodu and D. Zeilberger, Multi-Variable Zeilberger and Almkvist-Zeilberger Algorithms and the Sharpening of Wilf-Zeilberger Theory, Adv. Appl. Math.
- M. Apagodu, Infinite families of accelerating series for some classical constants using the MWZ Method, J. of Discrete
Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Sciences, Volume 7 no 1 (2005), pp. 11-24.
- M. Apagodu and D. Zeilberger, Sharp Upper Bounds for the Orders of The Recurrences Outputted by the Zeilberger and q-Zeilberger Algorithms, J. Symb. Computation, 39 (2005), 201-207.
- M. Apagodu, Series Evaluations of a Quartic Integrals. Ramanujan J., 24 (2011), 147-150.
- M. Apagodu, D. Zeilberger, Some nice sums are almost as nice if you turn them upside down. J. Combinatorics and Number Theory, Volume 2 (2010), issue 1, Paper Number 5.